Advance Your Career with a Rutgers Certificate Program
Are you looking to develop expertise in a specific area?
Perhaps it’s time to deepen your skills with a specific population such as older adults or children? The Rutgers University School of Social Work offers several certificate programs designed to give you the necessary skills and knowledge in key areas of practice. Learn from dynamic instructors who are chosen for their expertise and real world experience.
Our certificate programs range from eight to 14 workshop days in duration – with each workshop covering an essential area of knowledge. The workshops are taken throughout the year and when each workshop in the program is completed you earn your certificate. You can take up to three years to complete all the workshops in any certificate program.
Key Information about Certificate Programs:
- To start a certificate, simply begin taking workshops found in our catalog (each certificate has its own section)
- Any workshop can be taken singly or as part of a certificate program
- The workshops required to complete each certificate program are divided between the Spring and Fall catalogs
- Each certificate program can be completed in a year but you have up to three years to complete
- You can track your progress toward earning a certificate through your account with “Certificate Advisor” on our website
- Full details on each certificate can be found by clicking on certificate title above
For more information contact any of our representatives in your countries or send us an email on email@example.com or call (202) 350-2594